Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I seem to be swimming under a cardboard mountain at the moment. We are getting so many online deliveries it is embarrassing. I do recycle the cardboard boxes but I also keep some back for crafting. I used some to make these wonderful 3D cardboard ornaments. I used my Christmas cookie cutters as templates for the shape (but you can also get them from my site). I also used old postage stamps to give them color and make the ornaments unique. This is a fun craft the kids can enjoy too."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- cardboard box
- Christmas cookie cutter - or free templates
- used postage stamps
- mod podge
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home