Button Decorated Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "When I see buttons for cheap at garage sales or thrift stores, I purchase them because button crafts are so fun! I covered cone trees with different colors of glitter and had fun using my hot glue gun securing the buttons. It is fun to cover the tree completely with buttons, but I mixed it up using up my scraps of fabric trims and an old beaded Christmas garland and some loose pearls from garage sale necklaces. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Hot glue gun
- cone shaped tree
Cover the cone shaped tree with glitter.
Start at the bottom gluing larger buttons on the bottom and smaller ones towards the top.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tin Can Succulent Christmas Tree
- Painted Rock Christmas Ring
- Hand Lettered Christmas Ornaments
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- Embellished Wooden Peace Sign
- Jolly No-Sew Pillows
- 100+ Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Recycled Painted Christmas Penguins
- Simple Marbled Christmas Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home