Broken China Plate Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When I found out how easy it was to cut up China plates with a rotary tool, I couldn't wait to make something out of my old favourite chipped plates. Instead of consigning them to the bin I could give them a new lease of life as a cute Christmas decoration. I used the tool to cut the plates into a simple Christmas tree shape. I was also able to easily smooth off and round the edges. I'm so pleased with how these upcycled trees turned out."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old China Plate
- Rotary tool
- Diamond cutting disc
- Grinding attachement
- Cotton reel spool
- Scrap fabric
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home