23 Christmas Bead Crafts
These free Christmas beading patterns are too sparkly for you to miss!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Christmas bead crafts like these can be used to decorate your home during the merriest time of year. Make ornaments, gifts, jewelry, and more!
Below we've rounded up some of our favorite free Christmas beading patterns. Many of the most popular projects are beaded ornaments, and it's no wonder why! These beautiful projects are smaller scale and add so much joy to the tree.
You'll also discover beautiful beaded decor like tabletop trees, garland, and more. The garland especially is so easy to make and adds so much to the tree!
Whether you need a sweet housewarming gift idea for someone who just made a December move, or you're looking for a great simple project to do with the whole family, you are sure to love these beautiful beading ideas.
Christmas is such a magical and cheery time of year. Have a magical time creating!
Table of Contents
Christmas Bead Crafts
- Beaded Green Ornament
Dress up a simple holiday ornament with a skirt of shiny green beads.
- Beaded Crystal Ornaments
What girl doesn't like crystal? These ornaments are exquisite at its best.
- Beaded CD Ornaments
Reuse old materials in your house. Don't throw away those old CD's; make some neat Christmas crafts out of them.
- Cute Beaded Icicle Swirls
The beauty of Christmas crafts lies within your creation. These icicle swirls use magnificent beads to bring out the color.
- Beaded Holiday Garland
Christmas crafts are perfect when you have holiday garland all over the house. This is an easy craft that can be used as a decoration or gift topper.
- Beaded Holiday Necklace and Earrings
Holiday jewelry makes for awesome Christmas crafts. You can make these for yourself or give them as a gift.
- Santa and Presents Beaded Bookmark
This beautiful beading project is a lovely festive gift! Use it all December long when you read your favorite Christmas novels.
- Upcycle old CD into Beautiful Beaded Candle
Beaded candles are such classic, vintage Christmas decorations. As an added bonus, you get upcycle with this project, too!
- Bead Garland Christmas Ornament
This is a beautiful and EASY project that you can whip up in a jiffy!
- Lacey Beaded Holiday Wreath Ornament
This is one of those beautiful vintage Christmas crafts that is surprisingly easy and so nostalgic to make.
- Adorable Beaded Reindeer Ornaments
Maybe you haven't worked with perler beads lately, so now's the time to bring them back! Make these adorable reindeer for your tree.
- DIY Beaded Garland Ornaments
These are one of my favorite Christmas bead crafts on the site because these ornaments are so easy to make and the results are incredibly elegant.
- Claus-Approved Beaded Ornament
Use a Styrofoam ball as the base for this easy (and kind of cathartic) project.
- Mini Beaded Christmas Trees
How STUNNING are these mini trees? This trio is a beautiful centerpiece or mantel decoration for you to introduce to this year's winterscape.
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
This is a simple yet beautiful project for adding a much needed pop of color to a bright white tree.
- Sparkle and Shine Beaded Angel Ornament
Add a heavenly decoration to your tree or even to a doorknob in your home with this angel craft.
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
This sweet project makes a lovely mantel decoration or ornament for your tree. It's quite and easy project to make, and the colors you choose are completely customizeable!
- Beaded Ball Ornament
This is one of those projects that's good to work on with a movie playing. It'll take you a while, but it's easy and cathartic to make.
- Christmas Peppermint Bead Bracelet
If peppermints are one of your favorite holiday motifs, this adorable bracelet is a must-make project for you this year!
- Beaded Christmas Ornament
This elegant ornament design would be at home on any tree!
- Butterfly Angel
This cute Christmas bead craft is a sweet one to do with the kids! Upcycle a simple paperclip and make this sweet project.
- Handmade Christmas Charm Bracelet
This is such a beautiful and elegant charm bracelet that you can wear throughout the holiday season!
- Beaded Mason Jar Crafts
Need a gift in a jar idea, or maybe something to hold candy on the coffee table? This is a lovely and easy project to make!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
- Gingerbread Man Hand Warmers
- Upcycled Denim Christmas Trees
- 3 Free Printable Christmas Cards to Color
- 18 Wonderful Reindeer Crafts
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- Christmas Goodie Pop Top Cans
- Buffalo Plaid Ribbon Tree Ornament
- Names of Christ Christmas Tree Decorating Idea
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home