Laundry Soap Bar Beginner's Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Sometimes, for stubborn stains, there’s nothing that beats washing with a laundry soap bar. This Laundry Soap Bar Beginner’s Recipe requires just five ingredients. It’s an easy and cheap recipe to make. Use your recycled cooking oil to make laundry soap and help the environment. So, save your used cooking oil for this DIY cleaning product. Note: it is very important to follow the proper security procedures for this recipe, since lye (caustic soda) is quite corrosive. You will be sure to fall in love with this soap. Happy soapmaking!
Project TypeMake a Project
- 1/4 gallon warm water
- 1/4 cup powder soap
- 1 lb lye
- 67 oz warmed recycled cooking oil (you can use unused cooking oil)
- Essential oil (opcional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Your search for a super easy crochet slippers pattern ends here. Make the very adorable Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults. This free… Continue reading: "Pom Pom Crochet Slippers for Adults"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Graham Cracker Teardrop Trailer Project
- Wood Modern Jewelry Holder
- No Sew Leather Hair Ties
- Lisa Rollins
- St. Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Gift Card Holder
- Washi Tape Christmas Tree Decoration
- Upcycled Holiday Countdown Garland
- Vintage Ruler American Flag Door Hanger
- Kessel Run Marble Maze
- Christmas Countdown Tree Project
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home