How To Make Liquid Hand Soap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn how to make a very easy hand soap recipe. This liquid hand soap uses liquid castile soap, water, a carrier oil, and essential oils. Essential oils and carrier oils are optional. I added sweet almond oil because it's moisturizing for the skin. This can also be used as a body wash. This saves money over buying a liquid hand soap in the store. You can make this easy recipe in about 5 minutes at home. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
- DIY Headache Relief Bath Bombs
- Learn How To Make Decorative Gel Candles
- How to Make Glitter Jar and Tealight Candles
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- Vanilla Rose Bath Melts
- Mickey Mouse Bath Bombs
- Mason Jar Candle Ideas
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- How To Make Glitter Bath Bombs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- Earth Day Crochet Doily
- Eyelet Lace Tee
- Ministering Angel Free Printable
- Cardboard Tube Bunny Rabbit Family
- Sheep Painted Rocks
- Paper Plate Tropical Fish
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home