Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Homemade bath soaks are one of the ways that I try to relax at the end of the day. It’s not always easy to find time to pamper yourself and escape from whatever worries or responsibilities you have for a few minutes. Using homemade bath soaks lets me turn a regular bath into something a bit more special. By making homemade bath soaks, I can pamper myself while keeping the costs down. I also know that the homemade bath soaks I’m using don’t contain any harmful chemicals or ingredients that are bad for the environment. I originally shared this post in 2013 but wanted to update for my readers who haven’t seen it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home