Frozen Aloe Vera Cubes For Sunburn Relief
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make frozen aloe vera cubes for natural sunburn relief. This is a very easy DIY that you can make before you head to the beach or go swimming. When you're done in the sun, take from the freezer and rub on your skin for instant cooling relief. Aloe vera gel promotes skin healing and helps soothe irritated skin. This also includes how to buy a natural aloe and a few recommendations for natural aloe vera gel."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home