Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Start by cutting the candle wick upto to one inch length. Melt the Paraffin Wax over gas. Take it off the gas and add the wax Crayon. Mix well till the crayon is dissolved. With the help of a spoon, pour the wax on the counter and spread it. Cut it into half with help of knife. Work fast,coz, if the wax sets you wont be able to shape it. The Half would be your Rose Petal. Peel off the wax and wrap it around the wick. Handle carefully, as the wax would still be hot. Repeat the process and keep wrapping the petal around the wick . Shape it into a flower. Don't worry if you have candle scraps. Put it back into the container and heat it again. Shape it and let it cool. Make more of your colour choice. Your floating candles are ready to be lighted."
- Paraffin Wax
- Candle Wicks
- Wax Crayons
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home