Bug Bite Relief Stick
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Get natural bug bite relief with this easy solid lotion. Since it's a solid lotion stick, it's easy to carry in your purse or in your bag and won't spill or leak. It has peppermint essential oil with natural menthol to cool to relieve itching. It also has tea tree oil as a natural antiseptic to reduce germs. This is a great recipe for beginners, and it's easy to make. You can make several to keep one at home and one for the road."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mason Jar Candle Ideas
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Peppermint Soap Recipe With Shea Butter
- Pinecone Candle Holder
- Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- How To Make A Hydrosol From Essential Oils
- DIY Cinnamon Sugar Scrub
- DIY Lavender Body Scrub
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Upcycled Rope Vase
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home