Rhinestone Monogrammed Bouquet Wrap
Create your own wedding monogram using rhinestones to personalize a bouquet wrap for your wedding! The sparkling Rhinestone Monogrammed Bouquet Wrap from Consumer Crafts will add a special touch to your bouquet as you walk down the aisle on your big day.
- Victoria Lynn Bouquet Wrap (Item VL4027)
- Darice Hot-Fix Crystal Setter (Item 2704-01)
- 3MM glass hot-fix crystals (Item 2704-80)
- chalk or air-soluble marking pen
- Purchased or homemade stencil
- First of all, get your crystal-setter ready. Make sure the “3MM tip is screwed in, and then plug in and turn on the tool, keeping it in its stand- and out of your way- to heat up.
- To mark you wrap, lay it down on the middle of the wrap and tape it down with clear tape. Using your air-dissolving marking pen or tailors' chalk, mark the stencil.
- See those little pin-dots? That’s where we’re going to apply our awesome crystals to totally bling it out!
- I finished this in less than 15 minutes. SO easy! And it looks like a million bucks, too!