We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Scarves are a popular beginner project, making them the perfect accessory for new weavers to explore and learn new weaves...as well as experiment with color palettes and different textures. Also great for year-round comfort, knit scarves are a great way to keep warm on a cool day or add a little touch of color and style to your outfit during the summer and spring months.
While there's nothing wrong with busting out those knitting needles, there's nothing quite like working on an knitting loom. Knitting looms allow you to easily experiment with color and texture and give your projects a whole new look that you couldn't achieve by simply knitting. If you love working on a knitting loom, and you're looking for a whole slew of fun scarves to make, you're going to love Woven Scarves.
Although the projects in Woven Scarves are designed for the rigid heddle loom, all 26 of these scarves can be woven on any type of loom. Ranging from plain weave scarves to more advanced altered surface scarves, these patterns are a great challenge for knitters of all skill levels. Complete with helpful instructions and tips for using a loom, this book is great for those who have always wanted to try knitting looms but just didn't know where to start.
One of my favorite things about Woven Scarves is that there are literally patterns for everyone in this book. From traditional woven scarves to more artistic and hip contemporary scarves, there's something to satisfy everyone's tastes. Each pattern in this book also comes with lots of detailed instructions, as well as full-color step-by-step photos and helpful hints and tricks to help you along the way.
A fun and rewarding challenge, Woven Scarves contains innovative patterns designed to improve all weavers' skills set. While deepening their understanding of fibers and types of weave techniques, this book opens up the door for all kinds of possibilies for scarf lovers!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St. Patrick's Day Shiplap Sign
- Little Arrows Chunky Crochet Cowl
- In The Groove Crochet Fingerless Gloves
- Vintage Hair Tie
- How To Make Crochet Flowers
- Flower Card Craft
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home