Wild and Wonderful Origami
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wild and Wonderful Origami
By Mari Ono & Roshin Ono
Gifted by CICO Books
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
There’s something eternally fun in turning a plain piece of paper into a 3-D shape. Whether it’s making a paper fortune teller, a paper airplane, or an origami box, the art of paper folding has been around for years, and it’s an easy and fun way to get started crafting.
For young and old lovers of origami, there’s Wild & Wonderful Origami, a great book filled with 35 wild animal patterns that you can create in no time!
Wild & Wonderful Origami also comes with a set of 50 pieces of origami paper, already decorated and cut to suit your needs. With the help of this book, you can make paper cranes, foxes, zebras, giraffes, pandas, chameleons, crocodiles, snakes, and more! All the paper is already decorated to suit the animal, so all you have to do is fold!
As a fox and wolf lover, I was instantly drawn to the origami fox. With step by step photos of each fold, this fox was so easy to make and it looks so cute sitting on my desk!
Boys and girls alike will love all the fun projects they can make with the help of Wild & Wonderful Origami. There is also 15 pieces of additional paper included in this kit, so once you’ve mastered all the cute animals in this book, you can go back and create a snake with a giraffe pattern, or a zebra with a lobster pattern! And the great thing about origami is that there is no adhesive or cutting required…just a little paper and a lot of imagination!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Finding Your Motivation Coloring Book Review
- Win a copy of Color-by-Number: Animals!
- Card Making with Cricut
- I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- Classic Chain Mail Jewelry
- Inside the Creative Studio
- Knit and Crochet in a Day for Baby
- Win a copy of Needle Felting from Basics to Bears!
- Beading In No Time
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home