Making Baby's Clothes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The designs in this book are just plain fabulous. With several young children in our extended family, I would love to make all the clothes in this book! The book includes full-size pull-out patterns and templates for 25 garments for babies 0-3. Merrett knows his stuff. The book is broken into chapters for different age groups including 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, 2 years, and 3 years with additional sections for techniques and suppliers. The baby cloths are modern, cheerful, casual and dress-up! All the seasons are included for dresses, jackets, pants, and overalls. There are plenty of pockets (kids love pockets) and exquisite embellishment. All techniques used to create the clothing are clearly written and illustrated. If you have a baby in the family or know a friend who does this book would be a welcomed gift. It had me getting the sewing machine out of the closet and humming some hems!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
- Joy of Zentangle
- 2 Hour Crafting Treasures
- I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
- Win a copy of Cold Weather Crochet!
- Modern Expressions
- Rubber Band Loom Crafts
- Craft Fail: When Homemade Goes Horribly Wrong
- The Knitted Odd bod Bunch
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Homemade Gifts with Love
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Through The Window Earwarmer
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home