Chain Maille Jewelry
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chain Maille Jewelry
By Karen Karon
Gifted by Interweave Press
Reviewed by Melissa Conner
Jewelry is a finicky thing. A style or fad can be here and gone in a matter of months. But in the world of jewelry fads, one technique remains popular during every season: chain maille.
Chain maille, or jewelry made almost entirely from jump rings, has a classic and timeless look that makes is great for anyone. In Chain Maille Jewelry, you can learn to make more than 2 dozen different chain maille projects, including necklaces, bracelets, and earrings.
Even if you’ve never done chain maille before, you can learn with ease with the help of Chain Maille Jewelry. There are several pages devoted to tools you’ll need, instructions on how to work with and make jump rings, and how to fix common problems you may encounter along the way.
From the easy chain bracelet to the more advanced Royal Drangonscale Collar, Chain Maille Jewelry will help you create unique and beautiful accessories that you can wear for any season or reason!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you need more storage space but don't have extra room or money to do it, try repurposing an old piece of furniture from your… Continue reading: "Elegant Refurbished Entryway Cabinet"
- Inspired by Zentangle Fabric Arts Quilting Embroidery
- Chain Maille Jewelry
- The Quilt Block Book
- Fleece At Home
- Zentangle Basics Book Review
- Altered Shoes
- Sweet Confections
- I Like Crochet Digital Magazine
- Win Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to win Bible Journaling and Faith Adult Coloring Books Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home