Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Crochet washcloth patterns are great for everyday use or as a gift in a spa basket. This Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern is perfect for beginners or anyone who wants to make something quickly. Best of all, you only need one skein of yarn to complete this project. If you have some time to sit and crochet, you can make at least one of these fantastic dishcloths. Quick crochet patterns are a great option for busy crocheters and can help you stay creative. Work on these washcloths in a waiting room or on the train - you can throw your hook and yarn in your bag and head off. Leave some of your washcloths in your bathroom or give them away as a thoughtful housewarming gift.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Love this project? Find more great ideas in 44 Easy Craft Projects For Adults.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- Whale Applique Crochet Pattern
- Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
- Unicorn Ice Pop Holders
- Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Stitch Videos
- Beginner Crocheting: Square Knot and Chain Stitch
- Journal Pen Pouch
- Cathedral Motif Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Spa Day Crochet Washcloths
- Blue Face Scrubby Easy Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mandala Flowers Scrubby/ Potholder
- Paper Mache Photo Frame
- Aranea Afghan
- Movie Night Gift Basket
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- Repurposed Vogue Magazine Necklace
- Bay Bridge Cowl
- Square Bottom Tote
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home