Spa Day Crochet Washcloths
Everybody deserves to pamper themselves once in a while. With these crochet washcloth patterns, you can make Spa Day Crochet Washcloths for your next day of relaxation and rejuvenation. Creating these cute little washcloths is easy, and when you're done, you'll be able to enjoy your work. You can choose between a mixed stitch or a bushy stitch, but no matter what you choose, these crochet patterns for beginners will make a great addition to your daily routine.
- 4.5mm hook
- Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Yarn
Dishcloth A: Mixed Stitch
- Ch 33
- Row 1: Sc in 2nd ch from hook. Dc in next st. * Ch 1, Sk next ch. Sc in next st, dc in next st.* Repeat from * to * across.
- Rows 2+: Ch 1. Turn. *Sc in next dc, dc in next sc, ch 1, sk next ch.* Repeat from * to * across.
- Repeat Row 2, until project is square.
- Border: Ch 1, Sc evenly around, placing 2 sc's in corners to help keep from curling. Ss in beg ch 1 to join. Fasten Off.
Dishcloth B: Bushy Stitch
- Ch 25
- Row 1: Dc in 4th ch from hook. (Ch 2, sc) in same ch. *Sk next 2 ch's, (2 dc, ch2, sc) all in next ch.* Repeat from * to * across.
- Rows 2+: Ch 2. Turn. *(2 dc, ch 2, sc) in next ch 2 sp*. Repeat from * to * across.
- Repeat Row 2 until square.
- Border: Ch 1. Evenly sc around, placing 2 sc's in corners to help keep from curling. Ss in beg ch 1 to join. Fasten Off.
Read NextBasic Beginner Crochet Scarf