Basic Hexagon Crochet Pattern
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "This is a free pattern for a basic crochet hexagon that includes clear step-by-step photos. This pattern can be used to make any size hexagon for modern, geometric pillows, rugs, patchwork afghans or even clothes. Once you understand the basic increases, the possibilities of what you can make are endless!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook, I/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeMake any sized hexagon with this pattern
- Any weight yarn
- Appropriate sized hook that corresponds with yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Magical Healing Crochet Dishcloth
- Basic Beginner Crochet Scarf
- 11 Crochet Stitch Videos
- Cathedral Motif Granny Square Crochet Pattern
- Dimensions Crochet Stitch
- Easy Textured Crochet Wash Cloth
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Tree
- 15 Amazing Ideas for Easy Crochet Flowers + Instructions
- Textured Washcloth Easy Crochet Pattern
- Spa Day Crochet Washcloths
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- Summertime Party Decorations
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home