Wall Art Garden Bedroom
Feel like you're laying in a garden with this wall art. You can almost smell the flowers.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Sheets, 36" x 12" x 1", three
- Cotton print bed sheet, twin size
- Yardstick or ruler
- Straight pins
- Poster adhesive or small sawtooth hangers and nails
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut three 18"x42" panels from bed sheet, taking note of desired design placement. Center first foam sheet on back of fabric. Fold edges down, smoothly mitering corners. Pin fabric edges to secure. Spot glue as necessary.
- Cover two remaining panels in same way.
- Use poster adhesive to attach to wall. Or, glue sawtooth hangers to back of each panel; for additional hold, insert and glue two straight pins through holes in sawtooth picture hanger; let dry.
- To change the look, simply remove pins and repeat Steps 1 and 2 with a new bed sheet.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Bedroom"
Bedroom decorating ideas