Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"It seems like I go through so much lip balm in the winter! I like to keep one at my desk, one in the car, and one beside by bed. I made this easy peppermint lip balm recipe to keep my lips soft and smooth during the dry winter months, and it makes several containers to keep on hand. You can make this in a double boiler on the stove. Do not cook over direct heat. If you don't have a double boiler, I give you some tips to make it on my blog."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- 1.5 Tablespoons beeswax
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- lip balm tubes
How to Make Lip Balm
Melt the beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter in a double boiler.
Add the sweet almond oil and stir well.
Let cool slightly and add the peppermint essential oil. Stir well.
Pour in to lip balm tubes or small pots.
Let sit for 24 hours to cool before capping.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cupcake Kids Apron
- Feeling Flirty Lacy Shell Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Hdc Heart Hat
- 18" C2c Alphabet Square
- Crochet Braided Headband
- C2c Enamored Heart Afghan Square
- Easy Crochet Summer Summer Hat
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Suzette's Chunky Afghan
- Top Knot Crochet Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home