Bath Salts for Cold and Sinus
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Is there anything more miserable than getting a cold or having your sinuses act up? That feeling that your head is about three times its size and pounding? Pour a hot bath and add these bath salts. They only take a few minutes to mix up, and are specifically designed to help ease your symptoms. There is something so completely healing about the combination of Epsom salts, baking soda, eucalyptus, and peppermint. It’s a tried and true healing combination that has been around for years. And for good reason — it works!"
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
- Glass container
- Epsom salt
- Baking soda
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- Sublime Stitching
- Rachel's of Greenfield
- Easy Beginner Slippers Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home