School Pride Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Grab some supplies and make a school pride wreath for back to school or anytime of the year. These are perfect for showing off your school pride right on your front door. I will show you how to customize this wreath for any school as well. You might also consider making a bunch of these for a school fundraiser. This one was originally posted over at Crafts Unleashed where I am on their design team."
- Mesh Ribbon (in your choice of colors)
- Wire Wreath Form
- Pipe Cleaners (in your choice of colors)
- Cutting Machine (or other means of cutting logo/mascot)
- Vinyl (in your choice of colors)
- Hot Glue
- Tacky Glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Surface Slip Stitch Crochet Name Tags
- How To Set Up A Pretend Play Restaurant
- Quilted Handbag
- Diy Watercolor Sketchbook
- C2c Owl
- Mother's Day Free Printable Card
- Macramé Hanging Produce Bag
- Amigurumi Hair
- Free Crochet Easter Egg Shape Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home