No Sew Personalized Onesie
Make a fantastic baby shower gift for a little one on the way! A No Sew Personalized Onesie from Tiffany Windsor is a fun and easy project for crafters at any skill level. No sew projects like this one don't take long to make but make a huge statement!
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel & Stick Sheets
- Child’s wearable (onesie, shirts, pants)
- Fabric of your choice for applique (I like to use cotton quilting fabric)
- Scissors (or die cut machine)
- Wash, dry and iron all fabrics. Remove backing from one piece of Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel & Stick Sheet and place sticky side down on back of applique fabric.
- You can then cut lettering using your die cut machine or trace and cut your letters by hand.
- Arrange letters where you would like them on the wearable to determine spacing.
- Remove back liner from Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel & Stick adhesive carefully – remember the glue is VERY sticky – and place lettering where desired on wearable. When I am spelling out a word, I like to work from the center letter out. That way, I can usually center my wording better!
- In addition to lettering, you can add other die cut or hand-cut shapes like flowers. Be sure to press the edges of all your cut pieces firmly to the wearable so that the glue is firmly adhered and will hold through washing.
- This onesie takes on a more masculine look with the black and white polka dot lettering.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a No Sew Personalized Onesie.
Read NextFolksy Flower Dress