Make this Groovy Onesie from I Love to Create for your stylish kid. With a wide array of colors, you'll be able to create tons of different color combos. From ilovetocreate.com, here's a fun and easy craft for the weekend.
- Tulip® SuperBIG™ One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™
- Plastic tablecloth
- Gerber Onesies®
- Paper towels
- Lay down plastic tablecloth on clean, flat surface.
- Follow instructions from Tulip® SuperBIG One-Step Tie-Dye Kit™ to prepare dye bottles.
- Dampen Onesies® by running under cold water. Wring out so they are damp, but not dripping. Lay damp Onesies® onto plastic tablecloth.
- Rubber band Onesies® as desired.
- Apply dyes of choice to Onesies®.
- Cover Onesies® with plastic tablecloth. Let set for 6-8 hours.
- Rinse in warm water until water runs clear.
- Wash and dry with like colors.
Read NextFolksy Flower Dress