Baby Crochet Jacket and Pants
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Today I bring new and stylish baby jacket and pants design for you. This adorable and nice small newborn to 3 months baby hooded cardigan jacket. I made before two months in the very cold season but some of the reason I do not share in my blog, today I sharing for you so don’t forget this simple idea and check out for the little ones, and protect him and her for the cold. Instructions: I am using two of the boy colors brown and light skin in this sweater, both of the colors I added in my booties to the same, both colors are good combine to each other and make a different and super perfect design. You also choose for other different two colors as your own choice and make this baby set for the new born to large sizes."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge(4 sc x 4 rows = 1 inch)
Length sweater. Top-bottom= 10.5 inches
- two colors worsted yarn
- 3mm crochet hook
- crochet needle
- 4 small buttons
this simple and beginner pattern can be adjust in many of the other sizes large and more large sizes, but you notice when you making a large size you have to make the ribbing in large size and then work in the body, I think you understand this point and follow me, if are the beginner and want to make the large size, try this simple and easy instructions. I added a single crochet stitch in this baby hooded jacket/cardigan with the same pants; it’s a lovely and thick stitch for the babies’ item, it’s very easy stitch. I made the ribbing video instruction and the hooded too, if you have a problem to understanding the pattern you can see the videos.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home