We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Scandinavian hearts are a cute little present to any loved one. While the paper woven version of this little heart is still made in area’s of Scandinavia, the crochet pattern is just as easy and fun to make. All you need is three different colours of yarn: two for the different heart pieces, and one for the border. Besides the written pattern, a chart and small photo tutorial of the Scandinavian heart is also included."
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Gold Fleck Crochet Headband Pattern
Crochet Ring Pattern
Cozy Wrap Crochet Pattern
Pretty Petals Ear Warmer
Crochet Lacy Duster
Simple Crochet Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
23 Knit & Crochet Ear Warmer Patterns
Crochet Flowers Headband Pattern
Cozy Winter Headband
10 Minute Crochet Headband Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Foam Skull Flower Arrangement
- Cube Floral Arrangement Idea
- Color Your Mug DIY Kit
- Simple DIY Pom Pom Keychain
- DIY Fringe Tassel Keychain
- 54 Recycled Crafts for Kids
- Embroidery Modern Wall Art DIY
- DIY Tie Dye Kimono
- Simple Modern Planters DIY
- DIY Decoupage Notebook Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home