Crafters who prefer a craft video tutorial over a written tutorial will love out craft videos. Our how to videos range from adorable, single craft tutorials to overall tips and tricks. Check back weekly for more DIY ideas.
Check out our long list of free crochet patterns for beginners and more. From stunning crochet bags to crochet scarf patterns, you are sure to find a pattern you want to work up.
Spend less and make more with these budget-friendly DIY crafts. With everything from recycled craft ideas to DIY home decor, these cheap yet chic craft project ideas are sure to impress.
Follow tie dye instructions for hundreds of tie dye project ideas. From how to tie-dye shirts to unexpected ideas like tie dye socks, these DIY crafts are as colorful as they are fun.
Learn how to knit with our extensive collection of free knitting patterns. With knitting project ideas for all skill levels, these knit scarf patterns, knit clothes patterns, and more are a joy to knit, purl, and create.
Welcome to FaveCrafts.com where we have 1000's of free craft projects, home decor ideas and DIY tips. We add new projects and tips every day. Some of our readers' favorites include Christmas Crafts, Free Knitting Patterns, Free Crochet Patterns and Crafting with Kids. You will find step-by-step instructions, videos and patterns to make it quick and easy. FaveCrafts is your source of projects for families, group leaders, educators, kids and adults. We also welcome reader submissions.
We understand the joy of crafting for the holidays, so we have projects to celebrate every holiday including Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. And we feature Christmas Crafts every day of the year!
About our Free Newsletter, Quick and Crafty
Our free e-mail newsletter, Quick and Crafty, will teach you how to craft, no matter what your skill level. Every issue of Quick and Crafty features gorgeous craft photos, inspiring projects, new reader tips and questions, fun quizzes and so much more. Subscribe to Quick and Crafty today and learn a new craft, pick up a time saving tip, or finish an easy DIY project. Every issue of Quick and Crafty covers crafts including crochet, scrapbooking, kids' crafts, sewing, quilting, knitting…and so much more!
About our User Features
Up at the top of the screen, you will see options for "My Craft Projects," "My Newsletters" and "Sign In/Register." Registering at FaveCrafts gives you access to user features such as commenting on projects, adding private notes to projects, rating projects, and the ability to save your favorite projects for later. With your own personal Craft Projects, you can save your favorite craft projects and ideas from all over FaveCrafts.com in one place. Click on "Sign In/Register" at the top of your screen to register for a free account at FaveCrafts. To sign-up for free newsletters, manage your subscriptions, or unsubscribe at any time, click "My Newsletters" at the top of the screen.
- 100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
- Unique Tampon Angel Christmas Ornament
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- 51 Free Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Mini Red and White DIY Christmas Wreath
- Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
- Arrow Stitch Crochet Afghan
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Christmas Angel
- Jingle Bell Tile Coasters
- Coffee Colored Vintage Clothespins
- 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Dcor, and More
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants
- 23 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Easter Craft eBook: Blogger Edition
- Garden Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
- Trash to Treasure: 28 Recycled Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Amethyst DIY Jewelry Box Anthropologie Knockoff
- Retro Gumball Machine Craft
- Faux Fur DIY Wall Hangings
- Marquee Light DIY Desk Decor
- Blushing Peony DIY Christmas Ornaments
- Color Blocked DIY Christmas Trees
- Easy Beaded DIY Christmas Garland
- Julie Shawl Crochet Pattern
- DIY Fall Wreath
- DIY Halloween Spiders Tutorial